Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Construction Crochet

My husbands cousin has 3 beautiful blond haired girls and is about to have identical twin boys. Of course I wanted to crochet something for them,  but what? Well their daddy does construction work,  asphalt specifically so what else should I do but crochet little construction outfits for the babies.  Now for the pattern???  I couldn't find one so what do I do now?  I create my own of course.  I made a basic baby hat in yellow,   added a bill,  made an hour glass shapped piece I stitched on after.  Then I found a striped vest patteren that I made solid orange and then made yellow stripes and stiched them on.  I also found a basic diaper cover pattern and made it in a denim blue and added white stitching around the edges and finished it off with pretty silver buttons that looked like ones that you would find on a pair of jeans. As a joke we printed my husbands buisness logo and added it to the back of the vests when we sent them.  I am really happy with how they came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment