Monday, January 1, 2018

Knit & Crochet Scarf

I started this scarf years ago for my aunt as a gift. I knit the stocking using a rib stitch with worsted weight yarn and I think a size 10 needle but I really don't remember. I finished the scarf and still needed to weave in the ends and put a trim/fringe on it. I set it aside probably to work on an order and forgot about it. I found it recently when going though a bag of yarn. I couldn't believe I had never finished it. I dug in my stash and found some contrasting yarn and broke out my crochet hook and after much contemplation of what to do I went to town. I decided to make spirals with a size H hook along each end of the scarf. I think Ii did a chain 10 spiral but it was almost a month ago now.(Didn't blog much during Christmas) I think it came out pretty cute and it finally went in the mail to WI. I hope she likes it and is able to keep the chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment