Saturday, January 13, 2018

Infinity Scarf

    Just finished this special order infinity scarf for a friend. She wanted it black and soft so I ended up buying Red Heart Hometown USA in black. It is soft and a thick and bulky yarn, a number 6.

    The first pattern I followed was supposed to be a nice size that when doubled would be down to about the sternum and a loose stitch. It wasn't,  the stitch(though beautiful) was too stiff and the scarf way too short. I had to tear it out and start over. This time I made up my own pattern. I upped my hook to I think a Q but my hook is unmarked. I did a chain of 95 and worked hdc in the round working in the back loop(the stitch is so loose I could pick up 2 loops in the back). I worked 7 rows which used 2 skeins of yarn.

    I love the result, I hope she does too.

No comments:

Post a Comment